What is AFCAT?
AFCAT means air force common admission test; it is an exam that will give you wings. It is a separate exam conducted by the air force itself for those who dream of working between the sprawling jets. This exam is the first step to entering the air force in flying, technical and ground branch.
AFCAT exam is conducted twice a year. Millions of students appear to ace it and make their dreams to serve the nation true by joining the reputed Air Force Academy and getting a commission as an Indian Air Force Officer. This exam has brought out the possibility of soaring in the sky full of adventurous rides for both male and female candidates befitting this dynamic generation: the young mindset and flexibility. Before applying, you must ensure your eligibility, as only those who have satisfied the eligibility condition are eligible to write the exam. The aspirants must be well-versed with the AFCAT Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, and Selection Process.
Nationality: Must be a citizen of India
Age Limit: 20-24 years
- Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried.
- Widows/Widowers and divorcees below 25 years are also not eligible.
- Married candidates above 25 years are eligible to apply, but they are neither provided married accommodation nor can they live with family during their training period.
Gender: Men and Women
- Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level
- Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- BE/B Tech degree (Four-year course) from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Cleared Sections A and B exam of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers
- A candidate must be of sound health both physically and mentally.
What do we provide?
- The lab facility where a candidate will find all the reference study material.
- Exam Oriented classes
- Disciplined lifestyle
- Doubt Sessions and Weekly Revisions
- Ready-Made Study Materials and Notes
- Training for written, physical, and SSB interview
- 100% Assured Selection.
AFCAT Fee Structure:
|4 Months||8 Months||Till Selection|
|INR 25,000||INR 45,000||INR 75,000|