What is NDA?
NDA or National Defence Academy is the national level exam that is conducted twice a year by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It is the combined examination to select young candidates for Army, Navy, and Airforce wings of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).
After qualifying the written examination the shortlisted candidates are called for SSB interview. This examination is divided into two stages- written and interview. The National Defence Academy is located in Khadakwasla, Pune, Maharashtra.
The examination is conducted twice a year. Candidates who are appearing have to appear in two examinations in a day.
- Mathematics for Two and a half hours.
- GAT for Two and a half hours.
Before applying, one must ensure that he fulfills the eligibility conditions to take up the examination, which are as follows-
- The appearing candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- A candidate of Indian nationality migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan & East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam is eligible to take the examination. examination.
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 01 January 1962 is also eligible.
- If a candidate is applying for Army Wing then an applicant for army may have appeared/appearing 10+2 from any stream.
- If a candidate is appearing for Air force & Naval Academy then he/she an applicant for Air force must have appeared/appearing 10+2 with Maths and physics.
- A candidate must be of sound health both physically and mentally.
- A candidate who has been withdrawn on any disciplinary ground from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
Age, Gender & Martial Status-
- Only unmarried males are eligible for the examination. While married females are also eligible to apply.
- Both male and female are eligible for the NDA paper.
- Candidate of age group 15.5 to 18.5 years are eligible to appear in the paper.
What we provide?
- The lab facility where a candidate will find all the reference study material.
- Exam Oriented classes
- Disciplined lifestyle
- Doubt Sessions and Weekly Revisions
- Ready Made Study Materials and Notes
- Training for written, physical and SSB interview
- 100% Assured Selection.
NDA Fee Structure:
|4 Months||8 Months||Till Selection||Foundation|
|INR 25,000||INR 45,000||INR 75,000||INR 90,000|